Slentex Class A Insulation
BASF has brought a new high performance façade insulation to market. Combining superior aerogel insulation with a Class A, non-combustibility rating, ensures your building is protected in more ways than one.
Slentex Class A Insulation:
- Is certified noncombustible via ICC-ESR 4281 per ASTM E136.
- Delivers its Class A rating while maintaining a thin and flexible profile. Boasting an R-7.9 per inch.
- Enhances the thermal performance of anything it is applied to.
- Primary application is building façade, but it excels in eliminating thermal bridges, covering uneven stone and brick work, and minimizing required wall/floor/and ceiling thicknesses due to insulation.
- Available in 10mm thickness, delivering an R-3.2 per layer.
- Offered in a roll sizes: Full rolls (200-1) are approximately 750 square feet per roll, and Partial rolls (210-1) are 100 square foot rolls.
- Can also easily be cut into strips per customer requirements.
Slentex Class A Insulation characteristics include: High performance, resource-efficient, slim, durable, Flexible, energy efficient, cost effective, and eco-friendly.
Please call 401-301-9187 or Contact Us for all of your Slentex Class A Insulation needs.
|Slentex BASF HPIM||Slentex User Guide|
|Slentex 200-1 TDS||SLENTEX 200-1 (CA-EN) SDS||ESL-1195|
|Slentex 200-1 US SDS||SLENTEX 200-1 (CA-FR) SDS||ESL-1196|
|Slentex 210-1 TDS||SLENTEX 210-1 (CA-EN) SDS||ESL-1214|
|Slentex 210-1 US SDS||SLENTEX 210-1 (CA-FR) SDS||ESR-4281|